Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Saipan Tribune provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to
support an advertiser's specific online requirements. We have developed a
personalized and professional client servicing, which allows an effective
way of working with advertisers in making sure that their advertising dollars
are spent wisely and get results. Further support is given to advertisers
by giving them attractive advertising packages that include placement strategies,
frequency discounts and advertorial.
For information on how to advertise with Saipan Tribune’s online edition,
please review the advertising information provided. You can also download
our media kit for information on the print edition
ONLINE AD RATES
Return To Top
|Banner, 574 x 77 (Top)
|Banner, 574 x 77 (Middle)
|Banner, 574 x 77 (Bottom)
|Tile, 180 x 180
|Tile, 144 x 75
- File Format: GIF, JPEG
- Resolution: 72 dpi
- Animation: 3 loops maximum; up to 7 seconds per loop
- Maximum File Size: 300K
BANNER ADS SUBMISSION
Please contact us to submit your banner
ad via email
Return To Top
Reservations for any ad placement must be confirmed 3 days prior to publication
date. Ad materials must be approved and submitted 2 days prior to publication
Ad cancellations are allowed only up to 12 noon, 2 days prior to the date
of publication. Cancellations made after the deadline will be charged 50%
of the published rate or the amount of the signed contract or advertising
orders whichever is applicable.
Advertiser shall be responsible for any production or creative services rendered
by Saipan Tribune, regardless of cancellation of ad.
Refunds will only be made if cancellation deadlines are met. No refunds will
be made once and ad is already published.
Return To Top
CREATIVE SERVICES, FEES AND CHARGES
- We offer our creative services from ad conceptualization to copy development,
photography, and preparation of final artwork for a minimal fee of $20.00.
Orders for advertising copy and layout should be made five days in advance
of the placement date. Clients must approve all ad materials prepared
in-house three days prior to publication date.
- Any revisions on supplied ads must be resubmitted. Additional charges
would apply for revisions made by the Saipan Tribune.
- Ads sizes exceeding the Saipan Tribune’s specification will
incur additional charges.
- Deadlines subject to change during holiday weeks.
- Only file formats specified above (no exceptions) will be accepted.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND POLICIES
- Issue date, agency name, contact numbers, mailing address, e-mail
address, ad description, ad specifications, terms of payment, applicable
rate, and advertiser name as indicated on the order form should be filled
out either by the client or by the account executive on behalf of the client.
- Forwarding of an order is construed as an acceptance of all rates
and conditions under which advertising space is sold at the time by Saipan
Tribune and such order, when accepted by Saipan Tribune, shall constitute
a contract. Failure to make any order correspond in price, or otherwise,
with the rate card is regarded as a clerical error and publication is made
and charged upon the rates and terms of the rate card, without further notification.
Special clauses in insertion orders or contracts will not be accepted
if relating to legal liability, circulation guarantees or positioning
requests other than franchise advertisers or paid guaranteed positions.
- Contracts must be completed within one year of first insertion. Advertisers
that do not fulfill the minimum required spending for the discount level
applied during their contract year would be re-billed for all advertising
run that year at rate commensurate with the actual discount earned.
All contracts are conditional on strikes, fires, acts of God or the
public enemy, war, or any cause not subject to the control of Saipan
Tribune, excluding advertiser’s failure and/or inability to perform.
ADVERTISER AND AD AGENCY LIABILITY
Saipan Tribune reserves the right to hold advertiser and its advertising
agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable
to Saipan Tribune. Advertiser and its advertising agency shall indemnify Saipan
Tribune from all damages, costs and expenses, of any nature whatsoever, including
attorneys’ fees, for which Saipan Tribune may become liable by reason
of its publication of advertiser’s advertising or provision of production
services to advertiser.
TAXES ON ADVERTISING
All international, federal, state or local taxes imposed on the printing
of advertising materials or on the sale of advertising space shall be assumed
and paid by the advertiser.
Return To Top
PAYMENT AND CREDIT POLICIES
- All ad placements require cash upon signing of an Advertisement Order
unless credit has been established. Credit applications are extended
to qualified advertisers by the advertising sales department.
- There is a 30-day term for extended credit. Volume discounts are forfeited
if payment is not made on or before the scheduled date payments.
- All government advertising must be accompanied by a valid purchase
order covering the charges for insertion dates requested or a purchase
order, which commits funds in advance of publication. The same will be applied
to all private companies that issue purchase orders for advertising placements.
- Invoices will be sent in three batches per month and must be paid
within 30 days from the date of invoice. A late penalty charge of 1.5%
per month will be assessed on any overdue balance. In the event that the
advertiser fails to make timely payment, Saipan Tribune may immediately
cancel all orders for advertising and advertiser shall indemnify Saipan
Tribune for all expenses incurred in connection with the collection of amounts
payable, including court cost and attorneys’ fees.
- All credit extension will be subject to the publisher’s approval.
Additional financial information may be required to grant credit and
new advertisers are required to pre-pay until a credit line can be established.
PUBLISHER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All ads are subject to approval before publication. The Saipan Tribune
may decline to accept advertising that is misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent
and those that fail to comply with the standards of decency and dignity.
- The publisher reserves the right to edit, refuse, reject or cancel
any ad at any time. The publisher will not be liable for any loss or
expense that results from the publication (whether correct or not) or omission
of an advertisement.
- Advertising which simulates editorial content should be clearly marked
as advertising. The advertising manager and art director must clear font
style and design.
- Personal ads are subject to the publisher’s approval.
- The publisher will not be responsible for any errors after the first
day of publication on any advertisement. Errors noticed on the first
day should be called to the attention of the advertising department on the
first working day after publication. Responsibility for errors is limited
to the cost of space actually occupied by the error.
- The publisher has the right to repeat a previous ad of the same size
in the event that the Saipan Tribune does not receive copy instructions
before the set deadline.
- While every reasonable care is taken, neither the publisher nor any
of the staff is responsible for the loss or damage of photos, transparencies
or other materials submitted for placement.
- All ads are accepted and published by the Saipan Tribune upon representation
that the advertiser is authorized to publish the entire content and subject
matter of the ad. In consideration of the publisher’s acceptance of
the ad, the advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold the Saipan Tribune,
its officers, owners, affiliates and agents harmless from any civil action,
damages, costs or expenses, including attorney fees, arising in connection
with false, misleading defamatory or otherwise objectionable advertising
material, including material that invades the privacy of another, which
advertising has been ordered or approved by the advertiser.
- Unless otherwise requested by advertisers or ad agencies for return,
all ad materials will be disposed of one month from the date of its last
- Ads should not be similar to the Saipan Tribune website’s format.
- Saipan Tribune only deals directly and individually with its advertisers
and brokered advertising will not be permitted.
- Saipan Tribune assumes no liability for any advertisement whether
or not it is supplied by the advertiser.
- Unless there is a specified franchise or paid guaranteed positions,
Saipan Tribune decides the positioning of all advertisements. For 25%
over and above the regular rates, advertisers may guarantee date and section
(based on availability).
- All advertising copy, creative materials provided by Saipan Tribune
shall be the newspaper’s property, including all rights of copyright
- Advertisers cannot authorize photographic or other reproductions,
in whole or in part, of any such advertising copy and/or ad materials
for use in any other medium without the express written consent of Saipan
Return To Top