Condolences

Reading the story about the three men who died while working on a Commonwealth Utilities Corp. sewer makes me really concerned about other CUC workers when they are out in the field. According to the story, they died from inhaling hydrogen sulfide. My question is, were they wearing any protective gear or not? If they were, this accident might not have happened. Accidents do happen and the least we could do is wear safety gear, especially if you work in the field, to make sure accidents like this won’t happen again. My deepest condolences to the families of the deceased workers.

Mackenzie Perez
Lower Navy Hill, Saipan

ShareTweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0Email this to someonePrint this page
Mackenzie Perez Author

Related Posts

  • jun

    Hopefully, the families of our three brothers who passed away would initiate a law suit against the owner of the company and the CNMI government in the Federal Court for negligent, so there would be an assurance that such incidents would not happen again on the CNMI.

Disclaimer: Comments are moderated. They will not appear immediately or even on the same day. Comments should be related to the topic. Off-topic comments would be deleted. Profanities are not allowed. Comments that are potentially libelous, inflammatory, or slanderous would be deleted.