There’s still time to register for fall 2013 classes that begin Sept. 16-21 at the Northern Marianas College. Registration is open to both ongoing and new students until the last day on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013.
The latest NMC fall 2013 class schedule, important dates, registration procedures, and more may be viewed online on the NMC fall 2013 Registration Information page at www.marianas.edu.
New students may also begin registering for courses after submitting a completed admission application form and their English and math placement test results by Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, to the Office of Admissions and Records in Building N. For more information about placement tests, contact the Testing Center at 237-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After taking the placement tests, students can meet with their academic advisers, who will assist students complete registration forms and create class schedules.
For more information about changes to the course schedule, contact the Office of the Dean of Academic Programs & Services at 237-6706, or email APS administrative manager Shirley Blas at email@example.com.
For more information about admissions and registration, visit the Office of Admissions and Records in Building N, call 234-5498 Ext. 6778/6769 or email admissions coordinator Lisa Rafael at firstname.lastname@example.org, or log on to www.marianas.edu. (NMC)
For classes that begin Sept. 16, 2013:
- Sept. 10-12: Registration for classes that begin Sept. 16, 9am – 4pm
- Sept. 10-12: English and math placement test, 9am and 1pm, Testing Center (Building I)
- Sept. 12: Last day to submit admission application & placement test results (for students who have not applied)
- Sept. 16-21: First week of instruction
- 23-25: Add/drop course(s) days for 100-percent refund