Those interested in enrolling for the Northern Marianas College’s spring 2014 semester will need to submit their application for admission no later than Friday, Dec. 20, 2013.
Applications for admission and other forms may be picked up at NMC’s Office of Admissions & Records located in Building N at the NMC As Terlaje campus, or may be downloaded from www.marianas.edu on the spring 2014 Registration Information page.
Supporting documents (i.e., transcripts from institutions previously attended, health evaluation form, and copy of a valid photo I.D.) must be turned in within 60 calendar days of submitting the admission application. Application forms submitted after Dec. 20 will be processed for the following semester.
New students and returning students (those who did not take courses at NMC during the fall 2013 semester) are required to attend a student orientation in order to register for courses. Students must confirm which orientation they will be attending by contacting the Queanna Sablan at the Office of Student Leadership and Activities at 237-6790. Note the important dates below:
NMC offers several degree programs, including a bachelor of science degree in education (emphasis on elementary education, early childhood education, special education, or rehabilitation and human services), associate degrees in business, business administration (emphasis on accounting, business management, or computer applications), liberal arts, nursing, natural resources management, criminal justice, and hospitality management. Moreover, it offers short-term certificate programs in different vocational, academic, and professional areas.
For additional information or inquiries, contact the Office of Admissions and Records at 237-6768/6771 or visit www.marianas.edu. (NMC)
- Dec. 20, 2013: NMC spring 2014 admission application deadline
- Jan. 2, 2014: Student orientation for new and returning students (3pm-5:30pm, Room D-1)
- Jan. 8: Student orientation for new and returning students (6pm-8:30pm, Room D-1)
- Jan. 9: Student orientation for new and returning students (9am-11:30am, Room D-1)
- Jan. 10: Early registration for spring 2014 graduation candidates and students under Disability Support Services (9am-4pm)
- Jan. 13: Registration for students with PowerCampus ID #s 000000138 through 000014370 (9am-4pm)
- Jan. 14: Registration for students with PowerCampus ID #s 000014371 through 000017530 (9am-4pm)
- Jan. 15: Registration for students with PowerCampus ID #s 000017531 through 000019617 (9am-4pm)
- Jan. 16: Registration for students with PowerCampus ID #s 000019617 or Higher (9am-4pm)
- Jan. 17: Late registration (9am-4pm)