BARRIGADA, Guam—The 2019 Guam Business Magazine Executive of the Year will be announced at the Guam Business Magazine Executive of the Year gala on Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Hyatt Regency Guam.
The nominees for this prestigious award are:
• Richard P. Chan, president, Archway Inc., which does business as Infusion Coffee & Tea, I Love Guam, and The Beverage Source
• Dr. Michael W. Cruz, president and CEO, Guam Regional Medical City
• Dean A. Huntsman, general manager, Dusit Thani Guam Resort
• Annmarie T. Muna, president and general manager, AM Insurance
• James I. Oehlerking, CEO, PTI Pacifica, which does business as IT&E
• John R. Onedera, country managing partner, Ernst and Young LLP
• Ryan F. Torres, store manager of Macy’s Guam
The winner will be revealed together with the release of the January-February 2020 issue of Guam Business Magazine, which will feature a commissioned portrait of the winner on the cover. Proceeds from the Guam Business Magazine Executive of the Year gala will benefit the Guam Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Since 1983, the title of Executive of the Year has been awarded annually, recognizing executives who have made outstanding contributions to the business communities of Micronesia, have raised the bar in their fields and are considerably involved in the community.
For additional information or inquiries, please contact Steve Graff, managing editor of Guam Business Magazine at (671) 649-0883 ext. 126 or email email@example.com. (PR)