5 awardees to receive $2K each plus paid summer internship
HAGATNA, Guam— Bank of Guam is pleased to announce that applications are now available for its 2016 IFIT Scholarship Program, which makes $2,000 available to five graduating high school seniors to attend a U.S. accredited four year college or university. The scholarship also includes a paid summer internship at the Bank’s branches.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must:
1. Reside in Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or San Francisco, California;
2. Be high school seniors, Class of 2016 (copies of transcripts and SAT and/or ACT scores required);
3. Submit application by March 11, 2016 to Bank of Guam, ATTN: Communications Department;
4. Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, two (2) from a teacher or administrator from the student’s high school and one (1) from a reference of choice; and
5. Submit answers to three (3) essay questions (please see brochure for additional rules), and a one minute video clip about the applicant.
The scholarship will be available for use at any four-year U.S. accredited college or university. Ten semifinalists will be selected by April 2016 and will then be required to submit additional documents, including an acceptance letter to a U.S. accredited four year college or university.
Applications are available online at www.bankofguam.com, at all Bank of Guam branches, Customer Service Department in Hagatna Branch and the Communications Department. They have also been distributed to local and neighboring island high schools.
Please contact Jackie Marati at (671) 472-5258, or email@example.com for any information.