CRIME OF THE WEEK
Crime Stoppers is seeking the public’s help for a burglary and theft incident that occurred at Saipan Southern High School in Koblerville.
On Monday, June 12, 2017, at about 11:06am, police responded to the Saipan Southern High School and learned that the new stage area store room was broken into and school equipment stolen. Eyewitness first recovered microphones outside the school’s east fence, leading employees to check the stage storage area. The stage door knob was damaged and school equipment stolen. The stolen items include:
– Two 20 x 20 foot tarps labeled “Donated by Class of 2007.” ($125 each)
– Two brand new water dispensers ($400 each)
– One “Lifetime” table and chairs ($250 total)
– One “Unirex” portable speaker ($300).
– One “Stihl” skill saw ($300.00).
DPS and Crime Stoppers needs your help. Please contact the Crime Stoppers hotline at 234-7272 should you want to remain anonymous or use our website at www.nmicrimestoppers.net Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 for any information leading to an arrest. It pays to call. (NMI Crime Stoppers)