CEC adopts final list of polls for Nov. 6 election
The Commonwealth Election Commission board adopted yesterday the final designated polling places for the Nov. 6 general election.
The six CEC commissioners unanimously approved the final designated polling places for Saipan, Tinian and Aguiguan, Rota, and the Northern Islands.
CEC board chair pro tem Jesus I. Sablan presided over the meeting.
The polling sites will open on Nov. 6 at 7am and close at 7pm.
For Tinian and Aguiguan, the site will be at the Tinian Elementary School cafeteria, while on Rota it will be at the Rota Northern Marianas College room B-2.
For the Northern Islands, it will be on Alamagan, Pagan, and Agrigan.
For Saipan, the polling sites are as follow:
• Precinct 1A (San Antonio area)—Hopwood Junior High School cafeteria
• Precinct IB-1 and IB-2 (San Vicente/Dandan areas)—Dandan Middle School cafeteria
• Precinct 1C (Koblerville area)—Koblerville Elementary School cafeteria
• Precinct 2 (Chalan Kanoa/Susupe areas)—Joeten Kiyu Public Library
• Precinct 3A (San Jose/Oleai areas)—Oleai Elementary School cafeteria
• Precinct 3B-1 and 3B-2 (Garapan areas)—Garapan Elementary School cafeteria
• Precinct 4A (Tanapag area)—Tanapag Middle School cafeteria
• Precinct 4B (San Roque/As Matuis areas)—Gregorio T. Camacho Elementary School cafeteria
• Precinct 4C (Capitol Hill area)—Jesus P. Mafnas Legislative Building
• Precinct 5-1 and 5-2 (Kagman area)—Kagman Elementary School cafeteria
CEC executive director Julita A. Arriola is reminding voters to bring with them an identification card with a picture.
Meanwhile, the CEC announced that early voting for Saipan, Tinian and Aguiguan, and Rota will commence on Tuesday, Oct. 30, and end on Nov. 5.
The polling places for all three senatorial districts will open at 8:30am and close at 4pm each day, inclusive of weekends and holidays.
For Saipan, the designated polling place is at the Pedro P. Tenorio Multi-Purpose Center in Susupe.
For Tinian, it will be at the Tinian-NMC room D in San Jose.
On Rota, the polling site will be at the Rota-NMC room B-2 in Songsong.