GES kindergarten student registration starts April 20
Registration of kindergarten students for school year 2017-2018 at Garapan Elementary School will start on April 20.
The registration times are from 8am to 4:30pm at the GES library.
New students registration for grades 1 to 5, meanwhile, will begin on June 7, 2017.
The requirements for registration include the following:
• Birth certificate
• School Entrance Health Certificate from CHC or a private clinic (If you have an appointment slip please provide the school with a copy showing the appointment date)
• Copy of updated Health Insurance (Medicaid, Moylan’s, Traders Insurance, Aetna, Staywell, etc.)
• Map to residence (please be aware of the zoning policy).
GES also reminded parents and guardians of the following:
• Child must be 5 years old to enter kindergarten. Dates of birth must be on or before Sept. 30, 2012.
• Child must be 6 years old to enter first grade. Dates of birth must be before Sept. 30, 2011.
GES Zoning include the villages and areas of the following:
• North Gualo Rai to Shell Puerto Rico
• China Town
• Upper and Lower Navy Hill
• Garapan Beach Road (up to Marianas Eye Institute)
GES reminded parents and guardians that a student’s registration will not be entertained without all required documents. All documents must be updated!
For more information, call GES at 237-3341 or 664-3951. (PR)
Kagman cluster schools set PTSA meeting
This is to inform all parents, guardians, and the community that the Kagman cluster schools will be having a PTSA meeting on Thursday, April 20, 2017, from 5pm to 6pm at the Kagman Elementary School cafeteria. We are encouraging all parents and guardians to attend this meeting. Please call the school at 237-3921 or 664-4100 if you have any question or concerns. Your support and understanding is appreciated. (PR)