The Guam Procurement Technical Assistance Center is offering free live webinars every Thursday that run from 10am to 11:30am and are conducted via Zoom. Links to the live webinar and the webinar evaluation will be emailed to all registered attendees 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.
March 2021 is Small Business Certification month at the Guam PTAC. Join us as we show you how to get one Small Business Administration’s official, small business certifications!
• Feb. 25 – PIEE: Do you have a DOD contract and need to get paid? The Guam PTAC will explain DOD invoicing procedures using the Wide-Area Workflow module in the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment system.
• March 4 – How to get HUBZone Certified: All of Guam and the CNMI are HUBZones. The Guam PTAC will take you through the certification process, the required supporting documents, and follow-up requirements from SBA.
• March 11 – How to get 8(a) Certified: The SBA’s 8(a) Program was created to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the federal procurement market. The Guam PTAC will help you guide you through the 8(a) requirements and online application.
• March 18 – How to get Women-Owned Small Business Certified – WOSB is now an official SBA certification program. We will discuss eligibility requirements, supporting documents, and the new, online application.
• March 25 – SBA Mentor-Protégé Program – The SBA’s All Small Business Mentor-Protégé program is modeled after the 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Program. The Guam PTAC will update you on the eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Register on our website, http://guamptac.com/news-and-events.php. (PR)