With the completion of construction projects at the Guma Hustisia, most NMI Judiciary divisions will be back at the Guma Hustisia and will be resuming regular business hours effective tomorrow, July 6, 2021.
In a public notice the NMI Judiciary issued Friday, hearings set for the three courtrooms on the second floor of the Guma Hustisia will resume, while the offices that are opening on the first floor are the Office of the Clerk of the Supreme Court, Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, Family Court Division, Drug Court Division, Commonwealth Recorder’s Office, Budget and Finance Office (including the Cashier), Grants Management Office, Office of Procurement, and Marshals Service Division.
The public notice said that scheduled in-person appearances must follow all public health measures as stated in COVID-19 Order No. 13 of the CNMI Supreme Court. Entry will be monitored and denied, as necessary, by the Marshals Service Division and other designated personnel.
Except for holidays and weekends, Judiciary business hours are as follows:
– Office of the Clerk of Court (Supreme Court): 8am to 3pm
– Office of the Clerk of Court (Superior Court): 7:30am to 4:30pm
– Family Court Division: 8am to 5pm
– Drug Court Division: 8am to 5pm
– Commonwealth Recorder’s Office: 8am to 12 noon (Appointments only from 1pm to 5pm
– Cashier’s Station and Budget and Finance Office: 8am to 12 noon and 1pm to 3pm (A number assignment system for the service line is used during business hours at this site)
– Office of Procurement: 8am to 12 noon and 1pm to 5pm
– Grants Management Office: 8am to 12 noon and 1pm to 5pm
– Marshals Service Division: 8am to 5pm
Visit the Judiciary’s website at www.nmijudiciary.com for court information and www.cnmilaw.org to review the latest COVID-19 order. (PR)