Hyatt Regency Saipan is excited to light up the hotel lobby on Sunday, Dec. 1, at 6pm for the 39th Anniversary Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony.
All are welcome, as general manager Nick K. Nishikawa greets everyone with holiday cheer and toast to the hotel’s 39th anniversary in the CNMI.
Representatives of the Make-A-Wish Foundation Guam/Saipan, Saipan Young Professionals, and Guma Esperanza will be the special guests at this year’s tree-lighting.
The Saipan Community School choir and Marianas High School Glee Club will help get everyone in the holiday spirit with Christmas carols.
The festivities begin at 5:30pm, with the main program to begin at 6pm. The lighting of the 20-foot Christmas tree is expected to happen at 6:10pm.
The schedule of events will be as follows:
– 5:30pm: Guest arrivals and photo-op in front of the Christmas tree and Miss Northern Marianas.
– 6pm: Hyatt general manager Nick K. Nishikawa will welcome all guests and make a toast to the 39th anniversary.
– 6:05pm: Nishikawa will invite special guests to the front of the Christmas tree to prepare to light it.
– 6:10pm: Tree will be lit!
– 6:30pm: Christmas caroling will fill the hotel lobby with holiday cheer!
– 7pm: End of ceremony
For more information, call 1 (670) 234-1234 ext. 26. (PR)