TO ENCOURAGE RESIDENTS TO STAY HOME
IT&E announced it is giving away three new Samsung phones—each with 1 year of free Unlimited 4G LTE data, talk and text—in the IT&E Stay Home Challenge. Residents can enter to win by posting a photo or short video that shows how they are passing the time while they are social distancing by staying at home.
“We understand that having to stay home and avoid gatherings can be difficult, though it is necessary to help flatten the curve of the spread of COVID-19. The IT&E Stay Home Challenge provides a creative outlet for anyone who might be bored or is uncomfortable with this limiting lifestyle, and allows us to support each other. Most importantly we want to encourage everyone to stay home, be healthy and be safe,” said IT&E CEO Jim Oehlerking.
Entry period: Sunday, March 29, 2020 to Saturday, April 11, 2020
Who can enter: CNMI and Guam residents
How to enter:
– Follow @iteguam or @itecnmi on Instagram.
– Like the Instagram post announcing the contest.
– Share the contest announcement to Instagram Story.
– Upload either a photo or 30–60 second video to your Instagram Feed that shows how you are passing the time while you are social distancing by staying at home. Entrant must tag IT&E and use #ITEstayhomechallenge in the caption.
Three prizes will be rewarded:
– Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – IT&E’s choice
– Samsung Galaxy S20+ – Most likes
– Samsung Galaxy S20 – Randomly selected from all entries (All phones come with 1 year of free service)
Winners will be announced on social media on Friday, April 17 at 12pm. (PR)