Middle School Conference on July 25, 26
The CNMI Public School System, in collaboration with community partners, would like to invite you and your child (must be enrolled in grades 6, 7, or 8) to attend the upcoming Middle School Conference that will be held July 25 and July 26.
The theme is focused on “Building a Stronger We: Creating Stronger Relationships Between Parent and Child.” This parent and child event is an opportunity to build on strategies focused on promoting resiliency within our youth and arming our parents with the means to do so. It is a great way to gear up for the new school year.
Participating in the discussions and activities will allow parents to gather experience on strategies they can use to help their child or children succeed in school and, more importantly, tune in to issues surrounding our youth and learn ways to help them break through these barriers.
The conference will explore areas such as:
• Education on Sexual Health
• Emotional and Social Wellness/Mental Health
• Strategies for Academic Success
• Building a Stronger We: Creating Stronger Relationships Between Parent and Child
The conference schedule are as follows:
• July 25, 2018; 8am-3pm-Student Conference
• July 26, 2018; 8am-3pm-Parent Conference
• Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided during both sessions
For more information, contact your child’s school or Jocelyn Itibus at 322-6760 or email at email@example.com. (PR)