The Marianas Institute of Filipino CPAs and Accountants, or MIFICPA, invites the public to this year’s tax seminar on March 2, 2019, from 8am to 12pm, at the Hibiscus Hall of the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan. This year’s seminar will focus on tax updates for 2018/2019, changes in tax laws and tax filing requirements, among others.
The seminar will be conducted by David J. Burger, CPA , the managing partner of Burger, Comer & Magliari.
The registration fee for members is $25, inclusive of membership fee, snacks and certificate of attendance. Non-members and non-accountants are also welcome for the same fee. Registration starts at 7:30am.
To facilitate the question-and-answer portion of the seminar, you can pre-register and turn in your question(s) ahead of time through the organizers.
Sign up now. For reservation and more details, call or email:
– Angie Mamaril at 783-1857 (email@example.com)
– Lois Manese at 286-8663 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Cris Bucalig at 287-0945 (email@example.com)
– Rose Badidoy at 588 0425 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Butch Ordas at 789-9276 email@example.com)
– Gloria Balila at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Paul Saniel (email@example.com)
– Yho Villavicencio at 285-9017 (firstname.lastname@example.org) (PR)