There will be a scheduled power service interruption on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021, from 9am to 12:pm for a portion of Gualo Rai. As the Commonwealth Utilities Corp. continues its ongoing system maintenance, there will be a scheduled power interruption to de-energize utility lines such that CUC linemen are able to safely replace a leaning and rotted primary power pole in the Gualo Rai area.
– Outage type: Sectionalized outage on the Kiya 3 Circuit
– Project location: Gualo Rai
– Power service area(s) affected: Portions of Gualo Rai (Mac Arthur Drive, Treaty Lane and Constitution Place).
– Water well(s) affected: GR-151 and GR-154 Wells (Customers in Gualo Rai Road, Tower Lane, Historia Place, Mac Arthur Drive, Earhart Drive, Isley Place, Robat Drive and Espana Drive).
– Wastewater lift station(s) affected: None
Water service to the affected areas will shut-off during the scheduled power service interruption. Customers should expect full restoration of water service no later than 1pm as ample time is needed for water to pressurize into the waterlines.
For more information, contact the CUC hotline (236-4333) or monitor our Facebook page for the latest updates (https://www.facebook.com/CommonwealthUtilitiesCorporation/). (PR)