Do you have at least 15 qualifying years toward your Army Reserve or National Guard retirement? Or have you already been transferred to the Gray Area Retired Reserve and are just waiting for age 60 (or earlier if qualified) to apply for retired pay? If the answer is yes to any of those questions, then this Pre-Retirement Seminar is for you.
It will take place on May 7, from 8:30am to 3pm at the U.S. Army Reserve Center on Saipan.
Topics covered include:
• My Army Benefits
• Retirement Qualifications
• 20-year letter “Now what?”
• Reserve Component Survivor Benefit Plans/Survivor Benefit Plan
• Retirements Points
• Transferring to the Retire Reserve
• Applying for Retired Reserve
• Veteran Affairs Benefit
• Tricare and much more. (PR)