In line with complying with public health protocols as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic we are required to adhere to the 3 W’s—WEARING our masks, WATCHING our distance, and WASHING/SANITIZING our hands.
The following guidelines will be implemented at the Chalan Kanoa Cemetery on Nov. 2 at the 4pm concelebrated Mass.
The cemetery will be barricaded all around. This will allow for the control of the various entrances and allow for temperature taking and registration process.
A total of four entrances will be established and will be manned by representatives from the various parish clusters. The four entrances will be located on the following:
• Entrance 1: Cemetery Main Entrance next to the Chancery and the school.
• Entrance 2: Between Mount Carmel School and Korean Catholic Church.
• Entrance 3: The rear side of the cemetery right behind the main Cross.
• Entrance 4: The area next to the apartments.
At the various entrances, the following willbe performed:
• Two individuals will be taking temperatures
• Two individuals will be writing names and phone contact of people
• Hands will be stamped to indicate that the individual has gone through the entrance procedures.
– Masks: Masks will be available for the volunteers.
– Hand sanitizers: Hand sanitizers will be available at the various entrances for people to sanitize before entering the cemetery.
– Collections: Collections will be stationary. Around 20 baskets will be available in various locations for people to put in their contribution. There will be no passing of baskets around the cemetery.
– Communion: Clergy/Deacons will be available various locations. Volunteers will be available to ensure social distancing of 6 feet apart.
Source: Diocese of Chalan Kanoa