The 16th Saipan & Northern Islands Municipal Council is soliciting input from residents, families, neighbors, friends, and businesses for the planned Saipan Neighborhood Watch Program.
The town hall meetings will be held on Saipan from 5:30pm to 6:30pm to solicit feedback about the installation of CCTV cameras initially at school bus stops (then later at sports and recreational facilities, public parks, etc.).
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
• July 13, 2021: Kagman Community Center in Kagman 3;
• July 15, 2021—Carolinian Utt in Garapan;
• July 20, 2021—Tanapag Social Hall (across Sta. Remedios Church);
• July 22, 2021—San Vicente Youth Park;
• July 27, 2021—Koblerville Youth Center; and
• July 29, 2021—GTC Elementary School.
In addition, residents can attend the meetings via Google Meet by sending their email address at least one day in advance to email@example.com for the meeting link.
For more details, call the municipal council at 664-2700 or 664-2701. (PR)