There will be a scheduled power interruption on Friday, March 13, at the following time and locations:
8:30am to 9am: Sectionalized lateral outage on Feeder 4 distribution circuit.
• Area(s) affected: Feeder 4 1st Partial: Lower Base, a portion of the northern side of Sadog Tasi, government offices, northern side of Capital Hill, and As Quina (Wireless)
• 2nd partial: Southern side of Capitol Hill, Mt. Tapochao, Talafofo, I-Denii, Agag, As Teo, and northern side of Papago
• 3rd Partial: Southern side of Papago, Kagman, Kagman Homestead I, 2, 3, & 4, Kagman Elementary, Junior High, and High School
Water service area(s) affected: All water wells located in these areas.
No wastewater service area will be affected.
Traffic lights affected: Sadog Tasi (near Mobil), Kagman (near Mobil), Lower Base (near Saipan Ice)
Work to be performed: To safely disconnect the lateral conductors from the primary lines in Lower Base (serving Procurement and Supply, NMTI, PSS Motor Pool and Saipan Ice).
8:30am to 1pm: Sectionalized lateral outage on Feeder 4 distribution circuit.
• Area(s) affected: Feeder 4 Lower Base (Wushin Corp., Procurement & Supply, NMTI, PSS Motor Pool and Saipan Ice)
• Water service area(s) affected: None
• Wastewater service area(s) affected: None
• Traffic lights affected: Lower Base (near Saipan Ice)
Water service interruption
There will be a scheduled water service interruption for the areas of Lower Dandan, As Lito, Fina Sisu, portions of As Perdido and Koblerville on Friday, March 13, 2020, and Monday, March 16, 2020, from 8:30am to 4pm.
Water operations personnel identified two 6-inch waterline leaks on Exploring Drive in Dandan that will have to be repaired. (PR)