Saipan Community School congratulates its team of students who participated in the National Junior Speech and Debate competition last Saturday, Sept. 28, at the Northern Marianas International School.
All six SCS students who took part in the competition secured 12 placement awards. The students who represented SCS at the contest were:
• Katrina Wu, who placed 5th Place in Dramatic Interpretation and 5th Place in the Prose A event.
• Sheryne, who placed 5th in the Prose B event.
• Alfred Baek, who placed 1st in Prose A event and 2nd in the Humorous Interpretation event.
• Lola Guerrero, who placed 4th in Dramatic Interpretation and 4th in Prose B.
• Hilah Bacani, who placed 1st in Humorous Interpretation and 2nd in Prose A.
• Soledad Sablan, who placed 1st in Poetry A, 2nd place in Storytelling, and 2nd in Prose B.
For more information about SCS, contact principal Amanda Dunn via email@example.com, call 234-6687 or visit the school along Beach Road in Susupe. (PR)