A bakery in Susupe that had been temporarily closed for failing to meet sanitation standards has recently reopened, according to the latest report of the Environmental Health Disease Prevention of the Commonwealth Healthcare Corp.
Marg’s Bakery and Kitchen, which was closed down last Jan. 22, 2022, finally resumed business on April 14, 2022, after a three-month hiatus.
This was learned in the latest report of the Environmental Health Disease Prevention based on the results of its sanitation inspections on certain stores and restaurants in April.
The classifications for Food Safety Rating for an establishment are:
■ 0-10 demerits: Grade A
■ 11-20 demerits: Grade B
■ 21-30 demerits: Grade C
■ 30 demerits or more: Closure or suspension
1. Subway Restaurant, Chalan Piao 2. New Public Market, Susupe
3. Latte Built, San Jose
4. Latte Built, Kagman
5. T Market, Garapan
6. Mobil Kagman Mart, Kagman
7. Sunshine Market, Garapan
8. Green Consume II Retail, Chalan Laulau
9. Thunder Chicken Restaurant, Chalan Laulau 10. Diamond Water Retail, Capitol Hill
11. Rendezvous Restaurant, Chalan Laulau 12. AA Sadog Tasi Mobil Station, Sadog Tasi 13. Club 88, Garapan
14. Chalan Piao Mobil Station, Chalan Piao 15. Friendly Market, San Jose
16. JL Market, Susupe
17. Kim’s Tofu Factory, San Jose
18. 9 Eleven Resto Bar, San Jose
19. Shirley’s Catering, Koblerville
20. Shell Dandan Retail, Dandan
21. Shell Puerto Rico Retail, Puerto Rico
22. Shell Susupe Retail, Susupe
23. Shell San Roque Retail, San Roque
24. Tribes Bar and Grill, Garapan
25. Jin Li Store, Dandan
26. Joeten Dandan Supermarket, Dandan
27. Coco Restaurant, Garapan
28. Joeten Kagman, Kagman – Retail
– Snack Bar
1. K Town Coffee Shop
2. Triple J Wholesale
3. Oriental Restaurant
1. New Shao Noodle House, Garapan 2. Tas Yuan KTV Bar, Garapan
No establishment obtained a Grade “C” rating.
For more information, contact the EHDP office at (670) 664-4870/72/73, or email the director of EHDP, John Tagabuel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about CHCC programs, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @cnmichcc; visit https://www.chcc.health; or call (670) 234-8950. (Chrystal Marino)