As of April 6, 2020. All information may change without prior notice. For corrections and additions to this list, send an email to email@example.com or call 235-6397 or 235-2440.
- All public beaches and pathways are open from 6am to 6pm for exercise and shoreline subsistence fishing. Individuals must practice social distancing while exercising and fishing.
- Curfew from 7pm to 6am for everyone (adults and minors)
- All boat ramps and docks are now open again. Boaters must cease all fishing activities and dock their vessels before the 7pm curfew.
- President Donald J. Trump has approved a major disaster declaration for the CNMI.
- All deliveries ang shipping services are on schedule.
- Update on Commonwealth Health Care Corp. services. See link here.
- Frequently-asked-questions about direct assistance under CARES Act. See link here.
- Face masks and do-it-yourself facial coverings. See link here.
- Needing mental health tips? See link here.
- Announcement about re-opening of boat ramps and docks. See link here.
- Announcement about re-opening of public beaches and pathways. See link here.
- Avoid COVID-19 scams: Attorney General Edward Manibusan issues alert of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) scams. See link here.
Settlement Fund office hours
Beginning yesterday, April 6, 2020, the Settlement Fund office has reduced its service hours to half day. We are still restricting access to the public and will continue to receive and respond to inquiries by phone, fax and email only from 8am to 1pm, Monday – Friday. This schedule will be in effect until further notice. Fund staff will be available to assist members only by telephone, fax, or email.
Contact Information for the Settlement Fund:tel: (670) 322-3863; fax: (670) 664-8080; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR)
Source: Compiled by Saipan Tribune