Calling all musicians from Guam, the Marianas, and beyond.
It’s the time of year for the largest music event in the region—the 2019 Tumon Bay Music Festival. It will be held from Feb. 28 to March 9, 2019 at various locations throughout Guam.
The festival includes:
• Choral festival – Feb. 28 and March 1
• Solo and small ensemble festival – March 2
• Pops concert “Jazz, Rock, & Beyond” – March 3
• Winds & Strings Festival – March 4 & 5
• Finale concert & award ceremony – March 9
This event is open to musicians and music groups of all ages and experience levels. The festival will also include seminars, workshops, school visits and will feature over 80 performances.
Apply online at tbmfguam.org. (PR)