TAMUNING, Guam—The 2020 Census of Guam is suspending all in-person interviews. Residents who have yet to complete their 2020 Census interview still have the opportunity to participate in this once-in-a-decade population count by calling 645-2020.
Residents may also contact their specific village assistance lines:
• Northern Dededo: 645-2119
• Southern Dededo: 645-2125
• NorthernYigo: 645-2115
• Southern Yigo: 645-2112
• Tamuning, Tumon, Harmon, Hagatna: 645-2106
• Agana Heights, Chalan Pago-Ordot, Sinajana: 645-2090
• Mongmong, Toto, Maite, Mangilao: 645-2085
• Barrigada: 645-2097
• Piti, asan, Agat, Santa Rita: 645-2101
• Yona, Talofofo, Inarajan, Merizo, Umatac: 645-2080
Call center hours have been extended to ensure everyone is counted. The new hours are as follows:
• Monday through Saturday, 7am – 10pm
• Sunday, 8am – 6pm
All 2020 Census of Guam employees will continue to wear masks, maintain social distance guidelines, and adhere to all other mandatory public health requirements. During this time, the Guam Census Office will be closed to the public.
For residents who have already completed their interview, they may receive another call regarding the answers they provided during their 2020 Census of Guam quality check to ensure the accuracy of the responses given.
All data collection for the 2020 Census of Guam is slated to end Sept. 15, 2020. (PR)