The Marianas Alliance of Non-Governmental Organizations, or MANGO, is looking for board members and is inviting the community to submit letters of interest and résumés for a seat in their board of directors.
The ideal candidate is compassionate, ethical; competent, creative, and an advocate for the nonprofit’s mission, program, and activities.
Board responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Attendance in monthly board of director’s meetings
• Active participation and attendance at events, meetings, and conferences on behalf of MANGO
• Active participation in working committee meetings
• Monitoring and strengthening programs and services
• Ensuring ethical integrity
• Enhancing the organization’s public standing.
Applicants are invited to submit their letters of interest and resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANGO is a 501(c)(3) and CNMI tax-exempted nonprofit whose principal purpose is to provide leadership and technical assistance for nonprofit organizations in the CNMI.
For additional information, contact MANGO executive director Frances Sablan, at email@example.com . (PR)