The Guam Procurement Technical Assistance Center is offering free live webinars this month. Webinars run from 10am to 11:30am and will be conducted via Zoom. Links to the live webinar and the webinar evaluation will be emailed to all registered attendees 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.
• June 8 – The *NEW* System for Award Management (SAM) – SAM and beta.sam merged recently. We will explore the new website and show you how to register your business in SAM.
• June 10 – Service Contract Act – The SCA requires contractors performing services on prime contracts in excess of $2,500 to pay service employees prevailing wages. We will discuss the details of the SCA and how contractors can stay in compliance.
• June 15 – Federal Acquisition Regulations Explained – We will demystify many of the common FAR clauses found in Federal solicitations.
• June 17 – Buy American Act – The BAA was put in place to protect American manufacturing. The rules are complicated and can be frustrating for government contractors. We will discuss the BAA and offer some guidance on how to stay in compliance.
• June 22 – SBIR/STTR Programs – Calling all inventors and innovators. The Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs encourage small businesses to engage in Federal Research and Development that has the potential for commercialization. We will explain the programs and show how you can get involved.
• June 24 – Applying for a DUNS Number & Registering in SAM – To sell your product or service to the Federal government, you need to get a DUNS number and register in SAM. We will show you how to easily and efficiently complete these registrations.
Register at http://guamptac.com/news-and-events.php. (PR)