SCC webinar seeks to empower women in the workplace
The Saipan Chamber of Commerce is hosting its first quarter professional development training webinar, “Women in Business: How Company Leaders Can Support Women in the Workplace,” on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, from 10am to 11:30am via Google Meet. Meeting links will be sent out a day before the webinar via email.
Key concepts from this professional development training are:
- Women in the Workplace: Presentation Overview, Data & Statistics
- Workforce Development: Education & Skills Training Opportunities, Mentorships
- Workplace Culture: Policies & Practices, Pay Equity, Family & Work-Life Balance
- Entrepreneurial Success: Leadership Opportunities, Local/Small Business Support – Collective Power
Participant takeaways include:
- New strategies to implement in how they promote and encourage professional and workforce development
- Policies and practices to consider integrating company-wide
- Resources for further education and insights on how company leaders can empower women in the workplace and in their communities
The training webinar will be conducted by:
- MPOWERD Solutions’ Demitrah Rasmussen, MNM, CNP, who has five-plus years of youth, volunteer, and corporate relations experience in the nonprofit sector and is a Master of Nonprofit Management, and Certified Nonprofit Professional; and
- Mona Manglona Jacobs, MSW, NCRI, who has five-plus years of executive-level nonprofit leadership and is a Master of Social Work and Nationally Certified Results-Oriented Management & Accountability Implementer.
SCC is inviting all of its members and the public to register for this professional development training webinar. To register and for more information, visit https://forms.gle/JpEECdDHuCjTQdBu5, call (670) 234-7150, or email email@example.com. (SCC)