The University of Guam proudly announces the launch of Triton Privileges—a discounts and benefits program for all UOG Tritons. Triton Privileges is the latest feature of UOG’s TritonGo mobile app and provides special offers from over 50 restaurants, retailers, services, and other merchants in Guam and Saipan.
The new Triton Privileges program was developed by a team led by the offices of Integrated Marketing Communications and Information Technology at the University of Guam.
The program is free for all UOG Tritons—including current and past students, alumni and employees of the University of Guam—and is exclusively available on UOG’s TritonGo Mobile app.
“Triton Privileges is a way for the University and its Privileges partners to show support for our Tritons and vice versa,” said Jonas Macapinlac, UOG director of Integrated Marketing Communications. “Our partners can access and engage with an awesome customer base like our students and alumni, and our fellow Tritons can enjoy exclusive deals and offers.”
Macapinlac says that UOG will continue developing new features for the TritonGo mobile app to enhance the student experience, reconnect with alumni, and reach out to the Triton community.
To get Triton Privileges, customers must update or download the TritonGo mobile app on their Apple or Android smartphone, find Triton Privileges in the menu, then register and sign-in.
Triton Privileges is available exclusively on the UOG TritonGo mobile app for iOS and Android devices. For more information about Triton Privileges and the TritonGo mobile app, visit www.uog.edu/tritongo.
The University of Guam’s has launched its first official mobile app—TritonGo. The app is free to download and available now from the Apple App Store and the Google Play.
• Triton Privileges: A discounts and benefits program for all UOG Tritons.
• Swimmy Triton: UOG’s first official mobile video game.
• News and Events: The latest UOG news and information about important campus and University events.
• Triton Life: Find out more about student life at UOG and check out points of interest in Mangilao.
• Mobile WebAdvisor: A mobile version of the widely-used student information and services application
• Mobile Moodle: Access courses, assignments and more for your online courses.
• Social Hub: View all of the University’s social media channels in one place.
• Campus Directories: Find contact information for UOG employees and departments
For more information, visit www.uog.edu/TritonGo. (PR)