• Puerto Rico and Northern Garapan – 24 hours
• Central Garapan – 24 hours
• Southern Garapan – 2pm to 4pm
• Upper Navy Hill – 24 hours
• China Town – 1pm to 5pm
• Isla Drive – 24 hours
• Chalan Galaide – 1:30pm to 3:30pm
• Koblerville, Agingan, Afetna, part of San Antonio – 1pm to 5pm
• Part of San Antonio to Chalan Piao – No service due to tank levels
• Chalan Kanoa – No service due to tank levels
• Susupe and San Jose – No service due to tank levels
• San Vicente – 9am to 11am
• Dan Dan Road – 1pm to 3pm
• Dan Dan Homestead – 3pm to 6pm
• As Matuis Homestead – 24 Hours
• As Matuis village and San Roque – 6am to 10am
• Chalan Kiya and Upper Kannat Tabla – depending on tank levels
• Lower Kannat Tabla – 2pm to 5pm
• Finasisu and Monsignor Road to Tottotville – 2pm to 5pm
• Kagman 3 and Lao Lao Bay – 2pm to 5pm
• Kagman 1, Kagman 2, and Kagman 4 – 11am to 2pm
• Upper San Vicente – No service due to tank levels
• Upper Gualo Rai – No service
• Lower Gualo Rai – 11am to 3pm
• Airport Road – 2pm to 5pm
• As Teo village /Santa Lourdes – 24 hours
• Papago – 24 hours
• Capitol Hill – No service due to tank levels
• As Terlaje village and parts of Chalan Laulau – 2pm to 6pm
• Parts of Chalan Laulau – 3pm to 6pm
• As Rabagau village and Sadog Tasi – 24 hours
As of 1pm yesterday, the following shelters are open and accepting displaced individuals:
• Kagman community center
• Tanapag Middle School
• Saipan Southern High School
• Kagman Elementary School
The American Red Cross NMI Chapter is recruiting volunteers on Saipan and Tinian.
Interested individuals must submit an online application at www.redcross.org, complete an online orientation, update their profile, read and agree to Red Cross policies, and undergo a background check.
Volunteer applicants are encouraged to attend a one-day training at the Aqua Resort Club from 9am to 5pm on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
As of yesterday, various medical centers have updated their operation hours.
• Pacific Medical Center – open Monday through Friday (8am to 3pm) 233-1631
• Marianas Medical Center – Monday through Friday (8am to 5pm) Saturday (8am to 3pm)
• Saipan Health Clinic – Monday through Friday (8am to 5pm)
• Kagman Community Health Center – Monday through Sunday (8am to 4pm)
All relief distribution sites are suspended to make the transition to mobile distribution.
Effective today, the Judiciary’s business hours resume on Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.
The Guma Hustisia will resume regular operation hours and will re-open its transaction windows in the front exterior of the building. Windows will be open from 9am to 3pm.
The Kotten Tinian will also be open from 9am to 3pm.
The Rota Centron Hustisia will operate from 7:30am to 4:30pm.