Hafa adai yan tirow,
I would like to take this opportunity to share with the voters of Precinct 3 why you should vote for me.
1. I am committed, focused and ready to serve you.
2. I believe in good governance, and I strongly believe that our people deserve a better quality of life.
3. We, the people, deserve nothing less than an open and honest government.
4. A government that is responsible, accountable and transparent with the people’s money.
5. A government that makes common sense decisions for the betterment of all, and not just the select few.
6. A government that updates and implements legislations to reflect current economic and financial conditions.
7. And a government that supports and encourages enforcement on existing laws and regulations to protect lost revenues.
If I am elected as your representative you can definitely count on me to do what is right for the betterment of all!
You need a representative:
1. Who will put you first, your needs, interests and welfare, and not just a follower or a puppet.
2. Who can think independently, but is also capable of collaborating with others.
3. Who is a leader, and will be your voice to raise issues and concerns that affect your families and our community no matter how unpopular they may be.
4. Who is not afraid to be criticized and welcomes challenges.
5. Who has the compassion to help people from all walks of life.
6. Who is focused and determined to bring about change for a better life in the CNMI.
7. Who has experience in Management, Finance and Budget.
With this, I am humbly asking for your support and vote of confidence in the upcoming special election.
My name is Corina L. Magofna. And I am No. 1 on the ballot! Please vote for me.
Corina L. Magofna
Candidate for Precinct 3